Brinsea's best-selling EcoGlow Chick Brooders have been redesigned to be even safer, more economical, and easier to clean.
The new EcoGlow Safety 600 Chick Brooder is ideal to raise up to 20 newly hatched chicks or ducklings (10 to 12 older chicks depending on age and size), and is suitable for any waterfowl or game-bird chicks and for classroom hatches.
The new EcoGlow Safety Chick Brooders use a metal warming plate to even out hot and cold spots which occur with plastic heat plates, and to improve heat radiation. The new flared skirt design retains more heat, further reducing energy use.
Unlike other chick heating plates, the Brinsea EcoGlow Brooders run at 12 volts from a mains transformer supplied - a much safer option than mains voltage, and features a generous 10-foot power lead. Its 4 adjustable legs allow you to adjust the height according to the size of the chicks.
- Safe 12-volt operation from a mains transformer supplied
- Extremely economical to run – uses only 12 watts
Easy height adjustment for different chick sizes. One end of the panel may be set lower than the other
- No disturbing light - chicks are adjusted to a natural day/night cycle which improves weight gain and feather growth
- Suitable for up to 20 newly hatched chicks
- An indicator light confirms the brooder is connected
- Convenient 10 feet power lead
- Durable, easy to clean construction PLUS FREE clear plastic cover supplied
For brooding larger numbers of chicks see the Ecoglow Safety 1200 or 2000.
IMPORTANT: This product is for indoor use only and the room temperature should not drop below 50 degrees F (10 degrees C).
Dimensions: 12in long x 8in wide x 9in high
The EcoGlow Chick Brooder is subject to EU Design Registration No. 005319860-0001
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.