All food sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.
BOOST YOUR CURRENT EMERGENCY SUPPLY—OR—KICK-START YOUR PREPAREDNESS GOALS
Our new READY PLUS™ Breakfasts pouches are ideal for boosting your existing emergency food supply with calories, protein, and meal options. You’ll have an additional 5,960 calories, 220 grams of protein, and five family-friendly breakfast options (including milk!). Extra calories are essential for highly active people who burn above-average calories and to have on hand if an emergency lasts longer than expected. If you are new to emergency preparedness, READY PLUS pouches are a convenient and budget-friendly way to kick-start your path towards self-sufficiency and food security.
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (10 servings)
- Strawberry-Flavored Creamy Wheat (8 servings)
- Buttermilk Pancakes (6 servings)
- Dried Whole Egg Powder (12 servings)
- BONUS: Morning Moo’s® Lowfat Milk Alternative (20 servings)
- Total of 5,960 calories/220g protein
Note: We’ve included Dried Whole Egg Powder because of its exceptional versatility. Make egg dishes any way you like, whether it’s scrambled eggs, breakfast burritos, French toast, or quiche. Or, substitute fresh eggs with egg powder in your baked goods like cookies and cakes.
- Boosts calories and protein of existing emergency kits
- Adds variety to long-term food storage
- Expands choices for choosy eaters
- Budget-friendly way to ensure food security during tough times
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to transport
- Soft-sided pouches are flexible, bendable, and ideal for small spaces
- Great for home, cabin, RV, office, or student dorm room
- Meals are easy to prepare, just add water and cook
- Provides easy-prep camping food for outdoor activities
- Up to 25-year shelf life
There are more ways to use READY PLUS Breakfast pouches. Our lightweight and easy-to-transport pouches make them the perfect freeze-dried camping food and outdoor food supply. No refrigeration is required, and the puncture-resistant pouches take up very little room in a camper, truck, or trailer.
Meals are easy to prepare. Add water and cook for a few short minutes (cooking times are indicated on individual pouches), and your hot breakfast is ready in no time. To prepare the milk, add water and stir until powder dissolves.
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients
|Meal Varieties:||4, plus milk|
|Water Needed:||2.2 gallons of water needed (277 oz)|
|Net Weight:||3 lb. 2.79 oz.|
|Pouch Dimensions:||11.5"L x 5.5"W x 12.5"H|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 25 years|
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*Shelf life of unopened meal pouches up to 25 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.