“READY NOW” IS WHAT YOU WANT TO BE WHEN TIMES GET TOUGH.
Our new READY NOW Emergency Food and Water supply makes that happen with no-cook, no-heat, great-tasting meals. You’ll have the water you need for food preparation and drinking (no water filter needed!), plus utensils. The breakfast, lunch, and dinners were chosen for their excellent nourishment, delicious flavour, and heartiness. They are stick-to-your-bones emergency meals that will help keep you energized during the first 24 hours of an emergency when your ability to focus and make critical decisions is paramount to your safety. This all-in-one food supply is an emergency preparedness game changer!
- Farmhouse Potatoes (300 calories/6g protein) made with real chicken-flavoured mashed potatoes with corn, peas, and parsley
- High-Protein Vanilla Shake (480 calories/28g protein)
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (230 calories/7g protein)
- eQuenchal Emergency Water (4, 12-ounce cans)
- Utensils: sporks, straw, napkin, and salt and pepper
- Nutrition: 1,010 calories/41g protein
- Great-tasting, prep-in-pouch survival food—no cooking, no heating
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for one person, 24-hours
- Infinitely recyclable cans of emergency water included for meal prep and drinking
- Emergency food is prepared with room-temperature water (other brands require hot water)
- Includes everything you need to stay nourished and hydrated in the first hours of an emergency
- Lightweight and small enough to store in cars, trucks, coat closets, and more
- Provides easy-prep camping food for outdoor activities
- Great for home, cabin, RV, office, or student dorm room
- Shelf life of food is up to 25 years; water is up to 30 years
- Made in the USA
MEALS ARE EASY TO PREPARE and do not require emergency or camping cookware. Farmhouse Potatoes and Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal are prepared by adding water to the pouch, stirring, and letting stand for three to four minutes. The Protein Shake is prepared by adding water and stirring until dissolved. Enjoy meals straight from the pouch and drink the extra water to help you stay hydrated.
READY NOW survival food and water pouches also make ideal camping mess kits. Whether you explore the outdoors in a trailer, cabin, or on foot, these all-inclusive food and water pouches are lightweight (under 4 lb.), compact, and can be stored virtually anywhere. As a bonus, aluminum cans are infinitely recyclable; when they’re empty, just crush the cans, stash them away, and toss them in the recycling bin.
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients
|Water Included:||4 - 24oz water for food prep (2 cans) for drinking (2 cans)|
|Net Weight:||3lb 10.28oz|
|Pouch Dimensions:||11in L x 4.5in W x 12.5in H|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 25 years* Water up to 30 years|
Product specifications listed above may differ slightly from those on actual product labels due to occasional changes in raw-ingredient suppliers. Please refer to printed product labels for final specifications.
*Shelf life of unopened meal pouches up to 25 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55F and 70F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.