All food sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.
When baking rolls or pizza crusts, you don’t have to buy your flour from the store. Save money and boost your resourcefulness by buying hard white wheat. Once ground, it makes flour that can be used for tasty white breads, rolls and pasta. It’s a nutritious and filling addition to your everyday meals or food storage supply and can last for years in long-term storage.
- Tastes slightly milder and sweeter than hard red wheat
- Breads have the texture and appearance of white bread
- Boil wheat berries on stovetop for tasty breakfast cereal
- Add to crockpot soup for enhanced texture, taste and nutrition
- Use for emergency food storage and everyday use
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
|Calories per Serving:||150|
|Container Size:||4 gallon with handle|
|Net Weight:||26 lbs (11.8 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
*Shelf life up to 30 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.