Eating a vegetarian diet can be frustrating when others want meals made with meat. The Beef Flavoured Vegetarian Meat Substitute is the perfect solution. Made from defatted soy flour and high in protein, this can be used in any dish as a substitute for ground beef. Included in spaghetti, shepherd’s pie, or tacos, you’ll enjoy the flavour of beef without having to eat any meat. Once rehydrated, use at once or refrigerate.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
- Meat-free source of protein
- Low fat and zero cholesterol
- Use as a nutritious extender to real beef
- Perfect for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Recipes on can label
- Until opened, no refrigeration needed
- Large institutional can with lid
- Shelf life up to 10 years*
|Calories per Serving:||100|
|Container Size:||No. 10 can with lid|
|Net Weight:||2lb 5oz (1.04kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 10 years*|
*Shelf life up to 10 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55F and 70F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.