FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
The All American 941 Pressure Canner offers a safe and effective method of canning and cooking in bulk. This 41-quart canner and cooker allow you to prepare even more fish, meats, fruits, and vegetables with each use. Using the All American 941 is the best way to can your meats and produce while adhering to U.S.D.A. standards. Additionally, the sizable interior makes it the perfect tool for beginners and pressure-cooking-veterans alike. This dual-use canner and cooker is also equipped with a "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system and positive action clamping locks to make this product safe and easy to use. The All American 941 (41 quarts) Pressure Canner includes two cooking/canning racks and an instructional guide that includes tips and recipes.
- Professional quality, extra heavy-duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
The All American 941 Pressure Canner comes equipped with a robust 41 ½ quart (liquid) capacity, making it perfect for canning in bulk. With a loading area that allows for 32-pint jars or 19-quart jars of canning in each batch, you’re able to prepare canned treats for the entire family. Combined with the pair of cooking racks, you also have the opportunity to pressure cook a three-course meal in one use.
The dimensions are as follows:
Inside diameter - 15 ¼ inches
Inside Height - 14 ¼ inches
Overall Height - 19 inches
The All American 941 is built with professional quality, extra heavy-duty cast aluminum to ensure durability as well as fast & even heating. With a significant interior loading area, this pressure cooker and canner include a pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10, and 15 psi. You’ll also find a stay-cool bakelite top handle, geared steam gauge, as well as a safety control valve & overpressure plug to provide an extra margin of safety.
Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.