Made with beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth, Abeego’s hand-picked ingredients offer a powerful synergy to Keep Food Alive. The complexity of the formula is what makes our wraps so simple to use. It’s the easy way you’ve always wanted food wrap to function. Squeeze Abeego beeswax food wrap around foods and bowls, store in the fridge, and keep food fresh for what feels like forever.
Small: 18cm x 30cm (7in x 12in)
Save green onions, extend the life of asparagus, and revel in sweet juicy berries with the Small Rectangle.
Medium: 15cm x 46cm (10in x 18in.)
Protect charcuteries, savour tomatoes, and cherish crisp lettuce with ease. It's a cinch with the Medium Rectangle.
Large: 33cm x 61cm (13in x 24in)
Preserve casseroles, cover sheets of cookies, and rejoice in soft bread with the power of the Large Rectangle.
- Fold your rectangle wrap in half
- Fold two seams on each side
- Prop open the bag and fold the top over twice
- Pinch the two bottom corners in to secure the seams
- Fill with your favourite fresh food and pinch the top to close
CARE AND USE
- WRAP: Self-adhesive and size-variant, Abeego beeswax food wrap squeezes around anything. From bunches of herbs to half-cut onions, blocks of cheese, homemade bread, and everything in between, your food is in good hands with Abeego.
WASH: Cold water and eco-friendly soap are your keys to long-lasting Abeego. If unsoiled, simply fold and put away.
REUSE: With regular use and proper care, Abeego will last you at least a year. That’s countless foods saved and meals rescued.
END OF LIFE: When the day comes, Abeego is backyard compostable. Better yet, cut it into strips and repurpose as firestarters or twist ties for the garden. Relive the magic of new Abeego all over again.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.