The 1.5+ day backup system. This all-in-one bundle provides roughly 5,400 Watt Hours of power for your portable home energy needs. Equipped with a Yeti 3000X, Yeti Home Integration Kit transfer switch, two Yeti Tank Expansion Batteries, and the Link Expansion Module.
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
- Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
- Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere
Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
Versatile Port Options
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
Experience Unlimited Power
Charge the Yeti 3000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
Power In The Palm Of Your Hand
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
- Chainable: No
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Weight: 69.78 lbs (31.65 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 13.6 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 34.54 cm)
- Operating usage temperature:32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 months
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
- High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
Yeti Charge Times:
- AC Wall Charger
- 230W: 14 Hours
- 600W: 6 Hours
- 100W (Boulder/Nomad 100 (BC) ): 36-72 Hours
- 200W (Boulder (BC/Nomad) ): 18-36 Hours
- 400W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 2): 9-18 Hours
- 600W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 3): 6-12 Hours
- 800W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 4): 6-9 Hours
- 1200W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 6): 6 Hours
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 3032Wh (10.8V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842.4Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 253g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
The Home Integration Kit (HIK) is a Reliance Pro/Tran 2 Series 15-Amp, 4-Circuit 120V Manual Transfer Switch - Customize your backup power by working with a licensed electrician and selecting up to 4 circuits from your breaker panel.
Suggested circuits include fridge/freezer, garage door, outlets in main living areas, light switches, etc.
Yeti Extension Cable includes 10ft 14AWG to connect your Yeti Portable Power Station.
- Made: USA
- Weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 11.25 x 4.5
- Enclosure: NEMA 1R
- Conduit Length: 18
- UL Listed: Yes
- Compatible with Yeti X and Yeti Lithium Power Stations 1000W and up
- Voltage: 120 Single-Phase
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Rated Watts: 1875 Watts
- Rated Amps: 15A @ 120 Volts (Single Phase)
- Number of Circuit Breakers: 4
- Max Generator Input: 15 Amps
- Maximum Wattage: 1875 Watts
- Transfer Switch Circuits: 15A 120V
- Circuit Breaker Protection: Each Circuit
Yeti Link General:
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (680 g)
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 3.3 x 1.5 in (26 x 8.4 x 3.8 cm)
- Warranty 12 months
- YETI X 120W POWER SUPPLY
- Gauge: 16AWG
- Cable Length: 9' 4"
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 5.9 x 1.4 in (6.5 x 15 x 3.5 cm)
Yeti Link Ports:
- Do not exceed 22V input
- 8mm Charging Port (input): 14 - 22V Do not exceed 150W (10A) per port
- External Battery Connector (output): 65A charge controller
- External Battery Connector (Input/Output): 10.7-15V. Do not exceed 15V
- YETI X 120W POWER SUPPLY
- Input: AC Wall Plug 100-240V - 50/60Hz 3.0A
- Output: 8.0mm 16V- 7.5A, 120W
Yeti Tank Battery Charge Times:
- Wall Charger (120W): 11hrs per tank
Yeti Link Charge Times:
- Max Input from Yeti Tank to
- Goal Zero Yeti 1000/1000X: 454-605W
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400/1500X: 454-750W
- Goal Zero Yeti 3000/3000X: 750W
- Goal Zero Yeti 6000X: 750W
Yeti Tank General:
- Dims 15.5 x 7.5 x 10.5 in (39.37 x 19.05 x 26.67 cm)
- Weight 77.1 lbs (34.97 kg)
- Warranty: 12 Months
Yeti Tank Ports:
- Expansion port male connector (input/output) 100A Max
- Expansion port female connector (input/output) 100A Max
Yeti Tank Battery Details:
- Lead Acid (AGM)
- 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Goal Zero Yeti 3000X Portable Power Station
- 230W Power Supply (AC Wall Charger)
- Yeti Roll Cart
- Yeti Home Integration Kit
- Yeti Link Expansion Module
- (2x) Yeti Tank Expansion Battery
- 600W Fast Charge Power Supply