The Seychelle 28 oz. Flip Top Filter Bottle is the best seller worldwide! This bottle is great for everyday use or weekend camping trips. The 28 oz. bottle has the option of using various different filter types, along with a sleeve and wrist strap. Wherever your day takes you, trust that your drinking water is 99.99% contaminant free.
The RADIOLOGICAL/ADVANCED filter removes up to 99.99% of chlorine, chemicals (VOC’s), heavy metals and RADIOLOGICAL contaminants. It removes up to 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses, as well as 99.9% of giardia and cryptosporidium. The Radiological/Advanced filter removes up to 90% of flouride and should be used when quality of water is unknown. The Radiological/Advanced filter can be used for emergency preparedness, disaster relief, and RADIOLOGICAL contamination. (Not to be used with salt water.)
The RADIOLOGICAL filter removes the four basic zones of contamination: aesthetic (chlorine, taste and odor), chemicals (from industry and agriculture), dissolved solids (heavy metals such as lead, mercury, chromium 6) and up to 99.99% of RADIOLOGICAL contaminants such as gross beta, radon 222, alpha radium 226, plutonium, uranium, cesium 134 and 137.
- Can be used with chlorinated water.
- Can be used with outside water sources such as lakes, rivers, natural disasters, traveling around the world and used for water of unknown quality. (Not to be used with salt water.)
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water
- Replaces 757 half liters of bottled water
- Removes up to 99.99% of chlorine, chemicals and heavy metals; and up to 99.9999% of bacteria and virus
- Laboratory tested
- Environmentally safe; Does not pollute the countryside!
- Reusable- made of FDA approved low density polyethylene #4 plastic -will not leach!
- BPA Free
- Filter is replaceable
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.