Good2GoCo Inc. is a rapidly growing Canadian owned and operated ecommerce company, specializing in emergency preparedness, outdoor living gear (camping, backpacking, hunting, backyard campfires) as well as homestead and off-grid products. Our head office is located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in British Columbia. We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to work onsite at our Good2GoCo warehouse.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Associate will perform all duties assigned in the provision of picking, packing, and shipping to customers, as well as receiving merchandise, put-away and restocking functions. This position requires a high degree of physical fitness, speed, accuracy, and accountability.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Order Fulfillment/Receiving Duties
- Quickly and accurately pick and pack goods based on pick lists provided by manager.
- Ensure the addition of a gift and thank you card for each customer as part of promoting excellent customer service.
- Restock shelves and move warehouse product as assigned.
- Notify Warehouse Manager regarding missing or damaged products.
- Receive and unpack incoming products from suppliers, ensuring that supplies/goods are delivered per Purchase Order, complete put-away reports and communicate report issues immediately to the manager, as well as sort and place articles in appropriate areas, rotate stock as assigned and ensure inventory shelves/areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Inventory and General Warehouse Duties
- Assign and perform ongoing physical inventory cycle counts and inventory checks where assigned by manager.
- Maintain stock replenishment based on established minimum/maximum levels and communicate with manager when stock appears low.
- Adhere to all WCB safety requirements and rules and warehouse safety as provided by manager, and bring safety concerns to the attention of the manager either in the safety huddle or when risk identified.
- Notify manager when there is inaccurate or missing product coding.
- As part of the team, complete daily assigned cleaning and tidying duties to ensure a well-organized warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent physical fitness required to complete warehousing tasks.
- Forklift Operator Certified.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Ability to work in a warehouse office and warehouse environment.
- Able to stand and walk extensively.
- Hours per week: 40; Days of the week: Monday to Friday; Working Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Ability to do repetitive tasks, and to lift 20-50 lbs.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Extended health benefits package.
- Employee discounts on fantastic products.
Do you feel like this is the position for you? Then submit your resume below.
Please note that while we thank you for your interest in our company, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.