Good2GoCo Inc. is a rapidly growing Canadian owned and operated ecommerce company, specializing in emergency preparedness, outdoor living gear (camping, backpacking, hunting, backyard campfires) as well as homestead and off-grid products. Our head office is in Lake Country, BC. We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to work onsite at our Good2GoCo warehouse.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Associate will perform all duties assigned in the provision of picking, packing, and shipping to customers, as well as receiving merchandise, put away and restocking functions. This position requires a high degree of physical fitness, speed, accuracy, and accountability.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Order Fulfillment/Receiving Duties
- Quickly and accurately pick and pack goods based on pick lists provided by manager.
- As part of promoting excellent customer service, ensuring to add a gift and thank you card for each customer.
- Shelf restocking and moving warehouse product as assigned.
- Notifying Warehouse Manager regarding missing or damages products.
- Receiving and unpacking incoming products from suppliers; ensures that supplies/goods are delivered as per Purchase Order, completion of Put Away report and communicating issues immediately to the manager. Sorts and places articles in appropriate areas; rotates stock as assigned and ensures inventory shelves/areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Duties as assigned.
Inventory and General Warehouse Duties
- Assign and perform ongoing physical inventory cycle counts and inventory checks where assigned by manager.
- Maintain stock replenishment based on established minimum/maximum levels and communicating with manager when stock appears low.
- Adhere to all WCB safety requirements and rules and warehouse safety as provided by manager. Bring safety concerns to the attention of the manager either in the safety huddle or when risk identified.
- Notify manager when inaccurate or missing product coding.
- As part of the team in ensuring a well-organized warehouse, complete daily assigned cleaning and tidying duties.
- Duties as assigned.
- Excellent physical fitness to complete warehousing tasks.
- Forklift Operator Certified.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Ability to work in a warehouse office and warehouse environment.
- Able to stand and walk extensively.
- Hours per week: 40; Days of the week: Monday to Friday; Working Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Ability to do repetitive tasks, and to lift 20-50 lbs.
- Extended health benefits package
- Employee discounts
Please note that while we thank you for your interest in our company, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume to: