Good2GoCo Inc. is a rapidly growing Canadian owned and operated ecommerce company, specializing in emergency preparedness, outdoor living gear (camping, backpacking, hunting, backyard campfires) as well as homestead and off-grid products. Our head office is in Lake Country, BC. We are looking for an experienced Technical Content Writer.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, the Technical Content Writer will develop a content plan for Blogs, social media and product descriptions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Under the leadership of the Ecommerce Manager, develop a content plan for the knowledge bases: blogs, how-to articles, FAQs, reference materials.
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps in existing content.
- Identify user needs using data and feedback across multiple teams/stakeholders.
- Work with webs developer to test functionality, provide usability feedback, and improve website design.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Support Team to monitor customer feedback to improve customer experience.
- Under the direction of the Ecommerce Manager and in conjunction with the Web Developer, remain familiar with new software features to improve customer experience.
- Duties as assigned.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Degree/diploma in a writing-intensive field or equivalent skills and experience creating and editing technical content – demonstrated with portfolio.
- This position requires excellent technical knowledge in one or all these areas:
- emergency preparedness.
- outdoor living gear (camping, backpacking, hunting, backyard campfires).
- homesteading and gardening.
- off-grid products.
- Experience designing and delivering customer-facing and technical documentation.
- Experience using multiple documentation tools to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content.
- Experience producing/editing video tutorials to help users learn and maximize value from the platform.
- E-commerce and/or B2B software platform experience – Shopify and Gorgias experience an asset.
- Experience managing messaging with multiple social media platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with Search Engine Optimization and key word searches.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills – working across multiple sectors in our organization: Ecommerce, Buying, Customer Service and Web Development.
- Extended health benefits package
- Employee discounts
Please note that while we thank you for your interest in our company, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume to: