Good2GoCo Inc. is a rapidly growing Canadian owned and operated ecommerce company, specializing in emergency preparedness, outdoor living gear including camping, backpacking, hunting, and backyard solutions, as well as homestead and off-grid products.
Are you an experienced, energetic leader in marketing and eCommerce, prepared to work with a core team to set the vision, inspire your team to execute it? Are you a strategist who sees opportunities and enjoys working across an organization and with external partners to grow and improve our marketing and Ecommerce business? The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will oversee an internal team dedicated to providing an incredible online shopping experience, as well as managing marketing campaigns. Candidates with experience in our segment of the market will be given preference.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver an overall Ecommerce strategy, maximizing website function and enhance the online customer experience.
- Manage all website content, features, and integrations (Shopify Plus Platform).
- Support development and execute overall email and social media marketing strategy and projects including evaluating current campaigns and programs and recommending improvements.
- Drive Ecommerce Innovations – identify digital marketing trends, new technologies, evolving best practice and competitor activity.
- Develop and present insightful reports on a weekly basis to CEO/COO. Analyze data to provide insights and guide the channels and teams. Work closely with external marketing team: click ads, SEO and social media.
- Actively lead, monitor, and direct search engine optimization (SEO) activities in collaboration with web designer and creative writers to continuously improve organic traffic to website.
- Establishes and tracks metrics for success, such as traffic, engagement, and conversion.
- Provide regular reporting to CEO/COO on data and Key Performance Indicators.
- Take a lead role in email and social media marketing to drive increased engagement and revenue.
- Provide recommendations & prioritization to core team with a focus on:
- Content and creativity of Website.
- Optimizing the functionality of Shopify Plus platform
- Ensuring that the website experience is optimal.
- Continuous conversion rate improvement.
- Personalization strategies across web and marketing channels
- Ensure we have accurate and reliable ecommerce product data, categorization, and visual merchandising. Work collaboratively with overall team during promotions to upload temporary changes to the site and then assuring that products are returned to baseline upon completion.
- Thoroughly understand the competitive landscape primarily focused on navigation and customer experience and make recommendations to incorporate into Good2GoCo business strategies.
- Be accountable for action plans around our top business driving initiatives and ensuring milestones are met.
- Conduct frequent analysis of competitor programs looking for insights around targeting promotional offers.
- Create, implement, and analyze new customer retention strategies across all channels.
Requirements for the Position
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, information technology or related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce, Digital Marketing (across channels) and online merchandising
- 2-4 years experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Preference for candidate with experience in one or several of the areas of speciality: emergency preparedness, outdoor enthusiast (camping, backpacking, hunting), homesteading or living off grid
- Excellent analytical skills, with a strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics, Excel.
- Skilled in the use of business intelligence tools such as Google Ads, Google Shopping expert, Google Analytics, Looker, Optimizely; able to implement new tools, technologies & systems.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Ability to set, prioritize, manage, and delegate multiple projects.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive salary – commensurate with skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus – for leaders who demonstrate exceptional drive and ingenuity
- Ability to work from home
- Opportunities for career growth in a rapidly growing company
- Extended health benefits package.
- Employee discounts on fantastic products.
Do you feel like this is the position for you? Then submit your resume below.
Please note that while we thank you for your interest in our company, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.