Good2GoCo Inc. is a rapidly growing Canadian owned and operated ecommerce company, specializing in emergency preparedness, outdoor living gear (camping, backpacking, hunting, backyard campfires) as well as homestead and off-grid products. Our head office is located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in British Columbia. We are opening a show room in Lake Country, and are looking for a Retail Manager - Customer Experience Centre Manager.
Reporting to the CEO, the Customer Experience Centre Manager will be responsible for merchandising and managing the operations of the Good2GoCo showroom. The successful candidate will be required to work on-site – relocation assistance available. The Customer Experience Centre Manager must have prior experience with merchandising a new store, as well as experience with Canadian outdoor and/or homesteading and off-grid products. The successful candidate will demonstrate an engaged attitude when supporting customers and the retail team, and is responsible for leading the team with sales and overall operations of the showroom. This position requires the successful candidate to develop and train the retail team in new procedures and processes to facilitate consistent and effective showroom operations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure a high level of customer service.
- Provide exceptional in-store eCommerce sales and fulfillment of orders.
- Support the customer experience through timely processing of orders from the warehouse to the showroom floor.
- Execute and maintain inventory accuracy processes and initiatives.
- Coach and lead the team in the execution of a consistently excellent customer experience, and proactively provide resolutions for all customer concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Merchandise showroom space.
- Implement, communicate, and ensure compliance with all operating procedures.
- Lead and deliver performance metrics.
- Work collaboratively with Warehouse Manager with scheduling on shipping /receiving, ecommerce fulfillment operations.
- Cash management, and operations systems & compliance.
- Assist in preparation and execution of annual inventories.
- Lead and ensure compliance of all corporate processes and procedures.
- Assume responsibility for operations of the store.
- Complete opening and closing duties as part of manager on duty responsibilities.
- Develop showroom team through setting expectations, coaching and ongoing support.
- Effectively problem solve, delegate and follow-up on tasks assigned to team members.
- Follow the disciplinary process consistently and impartially.
- Schedule showroom shifts for retail team. Facilitate and lead team meetings.
- Promote and maintains a positive and motivating work environment.
- Achieve sales goals and showroom order fulfillment metrics.
- Act as a brand ambassador, promoting our showroom and brands
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- 3-5 years retail management experience required.
- Experience with set-up and managing operations of large showroom/retail space in conjunction with ecommerce business.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a drive to succeed.
- Proven ability to build and manage team, through coaching and mentoring.
- Fundamental computer skills required – experience with Shopify an asset.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Extended health benefits package.
- Employee discount on Good2GoCo products.
Do you feel like this is the position for you? Then submit your resume below.
Please note that while we thank you for your interest in our company, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.