Good2GoCo Inc. is a rapidly growing Canadian owned and operated ecommerce company, specializing in emergency preparedness, outdoor living gear (camping, backpacking, hunting, backyard campfires) as well as homestead and off-grid products. Our head office is in Lake Country, BC. We are looking for an experienced Controller to step into this newly developed position. The successful candidate will be required to work onsite – relocation assistance is available.
Reporting to the CEO, the Controller will be responsible for managing the finance team and for the management and preparation of day-to-day accounting and finance activities of the company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Timely financial reporting.
- Full-cycle accounting and cash management.
- Manage accounting/finance staff to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Manage payroll reporting and records.
- Responsible for training finance staff, when required.
- Assist the warehouse manager with inventory controls and cost accounting.
- Work with the external accountant to ensure internal controls are implemented and operating effectively, across all departments.
- Tasks and duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- CPA or legacy CA/CGA/CMA designation required.
- 5+ years experience in a senior accounting or finance position.
- Experience with multi-entity and multi-currency reporting.
- Experience with retail and/or manufacturing companies and cost accounting.
- Have a knowledge of transfer pricing.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of excise tax requirements in multiple jurisdictions.
- Knowledge of Oracle NetSuite is considered an asset.
- Experience with ERP systems implementation.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- Duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Able to work on multiple projects, prioritize, organize, and manage time effectively.
- Work effectively within dept and across company with the core leadership team.
- Extended health benefits package
- Employee discounts
Please note that while we thank you for your interest in our company, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume to: