Good2GoCo Inc is a rapidly growing Canadian owned and operated ecommerce company, specializing in emergency preparedness, outdoor living gear (camping, backpacking, hunting, backyard campfires) as well as homestead and off-grid products. Our head office is located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in British Columbia. We are looking for an experience Administrative Assistant to support our executive leadership. This position requires you to work on-site – relocation assistance available.
Reporting to the President/CEO, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a broad range of administrative tasks including managing calendars, composing and preparing correspondence, and data entry. The successful applicant will have knowledge and experience in a business environment as well as having previously supported executive leadership.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete a broad range of administrative tasks including managing calendars, compose and prepare correspondence, and data entry.
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the President/CEO schedule is followed and communicate any follow-ups.
- Draft and compose documents related to the daily business activities.
- Coordinate meetings externally and internally, and has the ability to effectively maintain minutes from key meetings.
- Prepare and/or edit letters and memos.
- Complete research assignments, prioritize and follow-up on upcoming issues and concerns within the constraints of scheduling deadlines and timelines.
- Effectively, efficiently manage data and files for the President/CEO.
- Assist other departments as assigned by the President/CEO.
- Manage phone calls and other basic administrative assignments.
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Previous experience at an executive level.
- Ability to track budget expenses.
- Organized with an attention to detail/thoroughness.
- Ability to analyze information.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- General math and data entry skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and has the ability to work productively, collaboratively, and confidentially in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- 5+ years experience in an administrative support role.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent word processing, writing/editing skills.
- Must be able to type 40 plus words/minute.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions efficiently.
- Must have a keen attention to detail and continuously strive to improve quality.
- Knowledge and experience with the following considered an asset: Shopify Plus, NetSuite, 3PL Central, Outdoor gear, homesteading knowledge/skills, self-sufficiency and emergency preparedness.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Extended health benefits package.
- Employee discounts on fantastic products.
Do you feel like this is the position for you? Then submit your resume below.
Please note that while we thank you for your interest in our company, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.