Scalding is the secret to plucking a bird: loosening the quills so the feathers come out easily. This scalder has a 13-gallon tub that holds 1-2 chickens at a time. Built to last, it's made from double-walled stainless steel with an easy-to-read digital display and large spigot for quick clean-up. May also be used to shrink-wrap birds after plucking. Indicator lights up when the desired temperature is reached. Includes detailed instructions for a variety of game and domestic birds.
- Double-walled stainless steel for temperature retention
- Rubber feet for stability
- Approx. 17in L x 13in W x 26in H
- Temperature adjusts from 86 to 230F
- Requires a grounded, dedicated 15/20 amp power outlet
- Weighs approx. 40lb
- 1800 watts
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.