PREPARE NOW FOR THE UNFORESEEN
If you are planning for long term food storage you would be making a good decision that could make life a bit easier in the future. Your food storage could come to your rescue in the event of an emergency or if economic trouble makes it difficult to buy food. The cost of food could go way up, but your stored food supply could help offset that. A 6-Month supply of Ready Hour food will give you and your family peace of mind.
This Ready Hour 6-Month Kit will provide one person 2,000+ calories a day for 6 months. The meals are hearty and delicious, full of vitamins, protein, and calories you’ll need to not only survive but thrive. While everyone else is trying to figure out how they will get through, you’ll have the advantage of Ready Hour foods.
In this kit, you’ll have 1,536 servings of food that have been grown and packaged in the USA. Foods last up to 25 years in optimal storage conditions. The kit should be kept in a dark, cool place with temperatures ranging from 55 to 70 degrees. Cooler is better with Ready Hour Foods; long term heat can cause premature product expiration.
With enough meals to last 6 months, you’ll enjoy the following foods:
- Mac & Cheese – 72 servings
- Traveler's Stew - 72 servings
- Creamy Stroganoff – 24 servings
- Homestyle Potato Soup - 120 servings
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup – 48 servings
- Black Bean Soup - 48 servings
Quick-& Easy Side Dishes
- Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice – 96 servings
- Southwest Rice - 144 servings
- Long Grain White Rice – 180 servings
- Mashed Potatoes - 48 servings
- Buttermilk Pancakes – 180 servings
- Maple Grove Oatmeal – 192 servings
- Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat – 48 servings
Sweet Snacks & Desserts
- Banana Chips - 48 servings
- Chocolate Pudding – 120 servings
PLUS Energy Drinks!
- Orange Energy Drink Mix – 96 servings
With this much diversity in your diet, you’ll never get bored with breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Meals are easy to prepare, just add water and cook for 10-15 minutes.
Total water needed to prepare entire kit is 76.2 Gallons. Kit weighs a total of 228.3 lbs.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.